- Critical praise included The Guardian Album Of The Week 5/5, Clash Magazine 9/10, The Skinny Album Of The Week 4/5, The 405 9/10
- Doyle wrote the music and score for a project to celebrate Shakespeare’s 400th Anniversary for The British Council and Then Old Vic Theatre, entitled Mix The Play
- He Wrote a fifty-four minute soundtrack for the 1916 silent film ‘20,000 Leagues Under The Sea’, commissioned by Bestival and performed there.
- He collaborated with Festival No.6 composer-in-residence Joe Duddell and his eight-piece classical ensemble for a unique performance of tracks from his debut album. Repeated the process with Owen Pallet and his ensemble at Royal Festival Hall, London.
- He scored this TV/Online Advert for fashion brand Uniqlo
William Doyle is a British composer, producer and artist. He previously was known as East India Youth and was nominated for the Mercury Prize in 2014 for his debut EIY album TOTAL STRIFE FOREVER (Stolen Recordings/PIAS). He released his second album CULTURE OF VOLUME on XL in 2015.
Under his own name, he released an album ‘Your Wilderness Revisited’ in 2019.
Please get in touch with us for a showreel or sampler.