- Stella Mozgawa is an artist, writer, producer and arranger based out of Los Angeles and Joshua Tree. As a member of Warpaint – she’s released 4 critically acclaimed albums that have sold a combined 500,000 copies globally.
- Warpaint’s music has been featured in advertising for Gucci, Chanel, Stella McCartney, Calvin Klein, Steve Madden and others. It has also been used in numerous television shows including True Blood, American Horror Story, C.S.I., Gossip Girl, Revenge, Reign, Flaked, American Crime and Suits.
- Her collaborations include contributions to albums by a variety of artists such as Queens Of The Stone Age, Cate Le Bon, The xx, Kurt Vile, Adam Green, Regina Spektor, Kim Gordon, Courtney Barnett and Kurt Vile, Flea, Sharon Van Etten and Tom Jones.
- Stella has produced acclaimed remixes of many artists including Depeche Mode, Courtney Barnett, Daughter, Shura, Georgia and Eves The Behavior.
- Her composition work includes creating the score for independent film Clara’s Ghost, which will be released this year through MGM.
Please get in touch with us for a showreel or sampler.