- Dave Bayley is the lead singer, writer and producer of UK band Glass Animals.
- Dave collected the ‘UK Album of the Year’ award at the 2018 Music Producers Guild Awards for ‘How To Be A Human Being, he also won ‘Self Producing Artist of the year’.
- The band have sold over one million album equivalents across both albums ‘Zaba’ and ‘How To Be A Human Being’.
- Glass Animals second studio album ‘How To Be A Human Being ‘(2016 – charted top 20 in the US and top 25 in the UK) was nominated for the 2017 Mercury Music Prize.
- ‘Gooey’ from their debut album has gone gold in Canada and Australia and platinum in America.
- Significant sync success for Glass Animals including 5 separate ad campaigns for Apple with different songs (iPhone 6S Reveal – Gooey, Apple iPhone advert – Black Mambo, Shot on iPhone online ad – Season 2, Episode 3, Apple Watch – Life Itself, Macbook Pro 16-Inch 2019 – Tokyo Drifting).
- Outside Glass Animals, Dave has written and produced for a number of artists including Lose Control, a co-write with Joey Bada$$. Collaborating with DJ Dahi resulted in a writing cut on the track ‘The Middle Finger’ on Wale’s Billboard number 1 album. He has also worked with Suzi Wu, 6lack, SAFE and Starrah.
Dave Bayley is the writer, producer, and lead singer in the band Glass Animals. He has written and produced both Glass Animals albums, ZABA and the Mercury Prize-shortlisted, Billboard Top 20 release How To Be A Human Being. For this, Dave received two prizes at the 2018 MPG awards, including the ‘UK Album of the Year’ and ‘Self Producing Artist of the Year.’
Glass Animals have achieved considerable success worldwide and have sold over one million copies of their two records, with their single ‘Gooey’ recently becoming certified platinum in several countries including the USA, and others receiving gold certifications.
Glass Animals have had significant traction at sync including 5 separate global Ad campaigns for Apple with different songs (iPhone 6S Reveal – Gooey, Apple iPhone advert – Black Mambo, Shot on iPhone online ad – Season 2, Episode 3, Apple Watch – Life Itself, Macbook Pro 16-Inch 2019 – Tokyo Drifting). Further advertising spots included two major Car campaigns (Toyota CH-R Reflections – Toes, Mazda – Gooey) and uses with global fashion brands Sketchers, Brandon Maxwell & Mr Porter. Glass Animals have been synced extensively in US TV including uses in Bloodline, Transparent, Flesh & Bone, Reign, The Affair, Supergirl, Catfish, House Of Lies, and their songs have appeared in feature films such as Taken 3 and Magic Mike XXL.
Outside of his work for Glass Animals he has written and produced for a number of artists, including Joey Bada$$, Flume, and Wale for his Billboard No. 1 album, ‘The Album About Nothing. A number of exciting productions and co-writes are due for release later this year!
Please get in touch with us for a showreel or sampler.